Hire a Pro
Find A Pro Photographer
Here are four ways to find a pro photographer to shoot your spheres (when recording a sphere with the free Sphere app is not the solution for your business needs).
- If you've found a specific sphere or photographer within the Sphere app, email yourself a link to access the sphere from our website. From there, you can click on the photographer's name to view their profile and contact them directly.
- Post a free Commercial Announcement (with details of your photo shoot) in our pro forum, PanoGuide.
- Go to the IVRPA home page; select the Find a Member page. Search the map for photographers. IVRPA is an international association of professionals who create and produce spherical panos. Sphere is a sponsor and member of IVRPA.
- Email us with details of your photo shoot.
20 Questions Behind a Good Quote
This list may be helpful in requesting a quote from a pro photographer for your photo shoot, post production and publishing to Sphere:
- Project name?
- Date and time of the photo shoot?
- How many spheres do you need?
- What kind of spheres? Inside or outside? People? Time of day?
- Will the spheres be published to your account or the pros?
- Do you want a “buy out” of the copyright or a perpetual license?
- What's your use case? Do you need help with embed code?
- Who will write and publish the sphere descriptions?
- Will you or the pro create interactive links within the spheres?
- Will you be crediting the pro photographer?
- Will you link back to their portfolio website?
- Are you expected to pay travel expenses?
- Do you need other photography services or just spheres?
- Is this a one-time project or do you have an on-going need?
- If an ongoing need, can you commit to additional photo shoots?
- Are you paying by company check or credit card? Terms?
- Do you need photographer, models and/or location releases?
- Any other location details? What if it rains? Special lighting?
- Please let the photographer know how you found him or her.